I make dream catchers.
You can't start the next chapter of your life,
If you keep re-reading the last one.
“we need our own show”
said every group of friends ever (via zombiehospice)
“1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.”
10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via toostoked)
ALL THE IDEAS
I am so incredibly proud of the kids in my little entrepreneurship project.
They’ve progressed so much in such a short space of time, and looking over the project file before tomorrow’s staff meeting has made me realise how unbelievably proud I am for what they’ve achieved.
Tonight they showed such initiative and just got on with what needed to be done without me even having to ask them to. I felt so proud that they’ve become so self sufficient that I’m only needed for facilitation purposes.
I guess that’s the reason why I enjoy this part of the job so much. Seeing progress in young people is probably one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had in my time working and it’s definitely motivation to keep at it.
this has been a post.